Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Home Director Out?

The Australian-based gadget site Kotaku issued a story with this headline yesterday: "Home Director says Home Will be 'Out' in 2008."

The structured-wiring manufacturer Home Director (OTCBB: HMDO) is one of the companies I watch in my Home Tech Portfolio.

I no longer follow stories tagged "Home Director" because they inevitably feature a nursing home director or the like.

But this headline appeared in my portfolio under HMDO so I took a look.

In fact, the Kotaku story was about the forthcoming PlayStation Home, and it quoted the director of that product line, Jack Buser.

From everything I know, our "Home Director" was out -- as in no longer in action -- earlier this year.

The stock hasn't moved since Mid-September from its $0.03 price.

The last SEC filing was March 31, 2008, when Home Director said its form 10k would be late.

No comments: