It's always flattering when other Web sites link to articles written by my colleagues and me for Electronic House and CE Pro.
It's doubly flattering when those Web sites are competitors.
And triply flattering when our articles comprise the majority of the competitor's email newsletter.
My CE Pro article "Next-Gen Apple TV Doesn't Play Nice with Home Control" headlined the most recent news roundup from friendly rival Custom Retailer.
There are seven more articles from CE Pro and our sister EH publications:
- Thinking About Expanding To Provide A/V Installation Services? ProSound Web
- Are You Celebrating National AV Week? CE Pro
- Apple’s iPad and Automation, Weighing the Good and the Bad, Electronic House
- How to Use iPads for Security-Only Applications CEPro
- A New Era of Energy Management CEPro
- Meet Your 5 Biggest Energy Hogs Electronic House
- 3D TV Sales Not Reaching Expectations Electronic House