Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Why the Queen Looks Better in 3D Glasses than I Do

image
The Queen & I: Separated at Birth?

How come when the Queen of England dons 3D specs, she (still) looks like a classy lady, but when I wear them, I look like a complete doof?

This is why:
  • The queen had a professional photographer, makeup artists and quite possibly someone to retouch her photo. I'm just me.
  • I’m wearing unflattering active glasses from Sony, while the queen appears to be wearing passive lenses with a sleeker, face-fitting design.
  • Sure, anyone can look good wearing a fancy hat, pearl earrings and a pretty necklace.
  • I’ve got those evil devil-eyes, while Queen Elizabeth II looks positively angelic.
  • The Sony eyewear makes my ears stick out unnaturally. Yeah, that’s it.
  • I never had lessons on how to smile in front of a camera.
  • Honestly, the right side is my better side

No comments: