The Queen & I: Separated at Birth?
How come when the Queen of England dons 3D specs, she (still) looks like a classy lady, but when I wear them, I look like a complete doof?
This is why:
- The queen had a professional photographer, makeup artists and quite possibly someone to retouch her photo. I'm just me.
- I’m wearing unflattering active glasses from Sony, while the queen appears to be wearing passive lenses with a sleeker, face-fitting design.
- Sure, anyone can look good wearing a fancy hat, pearl earrings and a pretty necklace.
- I’ve got those evil devil-eyes, while Queen Elizabeth II looks positively angelic.
- The Sony eyewear makes my ears stick out unnaturally. Yeah, that’s it.
- I never had lessons on how to smile in front of a camera.
- Honestly, the right side is my better side