Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I love Qwest (Verizon should take a cue)

Bad phone troubles (again), so I called the Qwest 800 line.

Amazingly, I wasn't asked to press any buttons. Someone just answered the phone after about two rings.

The woman asked me a couple of questions, then sent me straight to tech support. Person #2 asked a few tech questions. Didn't make me try a bunch of troubleshooting things because I had gone through that process last time I had an issue.

Said a tech would be there TODAY between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.

He just called to say he's just a few minutes away.

Same experience with my last Qwest service call. And then Qwest calls you afterward to make sure things are OK.

The guy last time couldn't have been more helpful. He even left his biz card for me so I could call directly if the problem came up again. (Sorry, I lost it).

Verizon, are you listening? You are PAINFUL!

No comments: