Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Add another to the do-not-like-Julie list

Charlie Redmond of SE2 took a stab at my email address and got it wrong. She was dismayed by the auto-response ... as am I:

My first attempt to reach you got rejected for the following reason below: I wondered what you did that they do not like you, I thought everybody loved Julie.

<Julie@ehpub.com>:

64.18.6.14 does not like recipient.

Of course, as we all know, not everybody loves Julie. Not everybody even likes her. Many in fact despise her.

My own colleagues at one point even called for my execution. Sad indeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ya, Julie. U B D Best!

=D-

Anonymous said...

Oh Julie,

Don't worry - my own colleagues called for my execution once, and after the fact starting screaming because no one could fill the void.

Such is the same with you. You're one in a million and we all love you!!!

P

Anonymous said...

Julie,
Even though I've never met you, I'm proud to call you my friend. After 30 years in the business, the asshole list continues to rapidly grow on my end also.

This business is supposed to be fun... However, some people simply don't have a sense of humor or understand parody. Since the word "asshole" may not be suitable for print, may I suggest the pro-noun "Balloon Knot" for future use.

At the very least, you have the courage to make fun of the obvious, so let the BK's go screw themselves and don't let it bother you.

I too am as welcome as Obama at a KKK fund raiser in most circles. Keep calling them like you see 'em and know there's many people who've got your back.

I for one will always "untie the knot" for you.

Dave Stevens