I'm in an elevator heading down to an EHX function and there's a nicely dressed businessman next to me.
Door opens, and a gentleman going to a lawyer's convention steps in.
His fly is unzipped.
I glance at the first guy, and clearly he is not going to take action. It surely would be his responsibility. Did he not see the wardrobe malfunction? Or was he simply ignoring it?
Do I or don't I?
The troller was a middle-aged man, a little nerdy. Doesn't look to have much of a sense of humor.
Time was running out. We were nearing the lobby level.
So I did it. I just blurted it out.
He blushed and thanked me.
What would YOU do? You know it's the RIGHT thing to say something, but WOULD you?
The Top 17 Ways to Tell Someone Their Fly Is Unzipped
17. You've got Windows on your laptop.
16. Sailor Ned's trying to take a little shore leave.
15. Your dork is ajar.
14. Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bells.
13. I can see your Gap dancers.
12. Paging Mr. Johnson... Paging Mr. Johnson...
11. Your pod bay door is open, Hal.
10. Elvis Junior has left the building!
9. Mini Me is making a break for the escape pod.
8. Ensign Hanes is reporting a hull breach on the lower deck, sir.
7. Captain, sensors detect a wormhole in the forward quadrant!
6. Lil' Shaq's at the free show line.
5. You've got your fly set for "Monica" instead of "Hillary."
4. Your closet door is open and Donato's peeking out.
3. You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones.
2. I see you have an opening in senior management.
1. Our next guest is someone who needs no introduction.