Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My first Electronic House fan mail!



Someone really likes me. Evidently one Howard M. received Electronic House magazine, saw my picture and found the address to EH Publishing in the masthead.

He writes:
Ms. Lady and Business WOMAN Julie ... I'm just one of them human beings of a man who enjoys talking to other human beings of the human family, especially a special and attractive and upper class Lady and woman as you are. ...

Lady Julie, if you don't mind my respectfully asking, how was your holidays? ...

God bless, and you take ever good care of your special and attractive womanly self, for me and other loved ones of you. ...

Lady J. know this, just because I'm in a physical c. institution, does not mean that I'm not a good human being of a person. ...
It's all very flattering, don' t you think?

1 comment:

PaulG said...

Holy cow! This looks like the letter I get from a pre-coup prince in nigeria. (i hope you wire the funds as I did)