Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

More gems from plagiarizer David Richards; at least he spelled 'Elan' correctly

David Richards of Australia's Smart House and Channel News is such a bad plagiarizer. Even when he copies my stories almost verbatim, he still can't get it right.

I was kind enough to edit David's sad rip-off of my exclusive story on Elan's new g! control system. I emailed him to let him know that I was not going to help him out again. He will have to find someone else to edit my stories for him.

I do have to give him some credit, though. At least he managed to spell Elan correctly. When he ripped off my Colorado vNet story, he kept referring to the company as "Colarado" vNet. Aussies!

Read:
CE Pro's Elan story
David's Elan story
Click to enlarge 
Click to enlarge

No comments: